Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break

I know its been awhile... Brianna turned 12 on the 18th. She is growing into quite the little lady. We went to Tammy's Beauty Shop a couple of times, and someone had brought 4 totes full of clothes and she made out like a bandit, but she still has nothing to wear!!! (I remember having this arguement with my mom.) Mikayla didn't get as many and she was mad (but she is so skinny. ) I think both the girls are going to have the Myers' feet. Brianna has caught up with me and Mikayla is right behind. Softball is getting ready to start, in fact they were supposed to practice last night but the coach called it because it was soooooooooo cold. Last week was Spring break. We didn't go anywhere. I think the girls had a good time. I know I did. One day we spent buying new softball gear. John had laser sugery and the girls learned how to text. ( Even though it was to each other it killed some time.) Mikayla read 2 of the Lemony Snicket books. They went to the school for basketball practice. I've been going to the chiropractor since last Monday every other day.

The highlight of the week for me was the Parish Mission. The speaker was Father Christopher Crotty and he was amazing. I was touched by the Holy Spirit as was John. Our marriage is so much stronger (not that we had any problems) but we grew so much closer because of this mission. There is no way to explain what happened but it was AMAZING and AWESOME.

Now we start Holy Week....How awesome is it that Jesus loved us enough to endure his Passion?! He is the Paschal Lamb, Our Redeemer, Our Salvation, King of Kings! I Love and praise OUR Father. Thank you for not giving up on your children, Heavenly Father. Thank you for giving us your Son. Hope all who read this know that we are nothing without the love of the Holy Trinity. God Bless everyone and Have a Happy Easter. God's Love and Peace to all.

No comments: